Sniper: Ghost Warrior PS3
When the democratic government of Isla Trueno is overthrown an aggressive and hostile military mand rises to power.
A highly trained special ops unit is sent in to help the rebels acplish objectives that only a sniper can handle.
In addition to intense sniper missions players will also take part in a variety of assault scenarios where their prowess with weapons will be a huge help to the under-manned rebels.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior for PS3 seeks to challenge players in new ways so that the game is both demanding and entertaining.
Differences between Sniper on PS3 and Xbox 360: Extended Single-Player Campaign 3 pletely new missions with new in-depth storyline.
Now players will discover what happened on Isla Trueno after the death of General Vasquez and take part in sniper-on-sniper duels to further sharpen their shooting skills.
This campaign is known as Unfinished Business .
Players are challenged to take down an enemy chopper with one perfectly placed shot.
Challenge Players test their sniper skills on the game s hardcore settings.
This mission is more difficult and is meant solely for the player who has mastered basics of sniping.
Additional Multiplayer Mode Upgrades have been made to greatly improve the multiplayer mode which now include Capture the Flag .
Special Hardcore Multiplayer Mode - Gamers can play without any interface which adds to the challenge of the game.
Five Additional Multiplayer Maps These new multiplayer maps were initially released as downloadable content (DLC) for the Xbox 360 version of the game but are immediately available in the PS3 version in Classic mode as well as Death Match Team Death Match VIP and Capture the Flag.
New Sniper Rifles Two new weapons are available both in multiplayer mode and in the Unfinished Business campaign.
The Latin American island nation of Isla Trueno suffers under a tyrannical ruler and as Marine sniper Sgt. Tyler Wells, you have been sent on a covert mission deep into its jungles to aid the rebellion, one head shot at a time. Outfitted in a ghillie suit that renders you virtually invisible in the dense foliage, you must stalk an enemy whose knowledge of the terrain is superior to your own. Can you deal crippling blows to the dictatorship as a top-ranked sniper? Are you tough enough to succeed in a close quarter battle as a member of a hard charging Delta Force assault team hell-bent on liberating the oppressed nation?
Sniper: Ghost Warrior is a first-person tactical shooter that features game mechanics based primarily on realistic covert actions of a military sniper. Combat is mission-based and centers on extended stealth gameplay that challenges players with a variety of strategic and tactical choices that affect how they approach their objectives and eliminate their targets. Sniper gameplay is designed to be realistic with the player required to cooperate with their AI spotter for pinpointing of targets, maintain heart beat and breathing control -- especially after running -- for maximum accuracy and performance and develop expertise with four types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 and SVD Dragunov. Players in sniping situations also must deal with conditions such as wind, fog and rain that will test even the most skilled of shooters. Additional features include multiplayer support, a slow-motion Bullet Cam Mode, an arsenal of explosive weaponry like Claymore mines and C4 explosives to defend your perimeter when and/if your position is discovered or to demolish enemy outposts, melee weapons like throwing knives for close, quiet kills and the additional ability to cooperate with a hard-charging assault team member bent on up-close and personal firefights.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior for PlayStation 3 contains more content right out of the box as well as more play modes and functionality than the PC or Xbox 360 versions that came before it. In addition to all the standard missions, weapons and modes available in the previous retail versions, PS3 players can look forward to improved graphics optimized for PS3, all the DLC content released to date, new rifles and AI improvements, PS3 exclusive single player missions, bonus multiplayer maps and new modes including a bonus single player Challenge Mode and exclusive multiplayer modes: Capture the Flag and a Hardcore Difficulty Mode.
- The most realistic sniping experience in a video game ever, right down to managing your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots
- Enjoy a fully realistic ballistic system that accounts for bullet trajectory, including bullet drop and environmental effects such as wind, fog and rain
- Bonuses and feature exclusives unique the the PS3 game version:
- Fully upgraded game play and graphics
- Exclusive single player missions for PS3 owners.
- Bonus multiplayer maps
- Exclusive new multiplayer modes including Capture the Flag and Hard Core difficulty mode
- Exclusive new sniper rifles including the L96 and the M200 Intervention
- Bonus Single Player Challenge: Additional mission with Hard Core mode to challenge the very best players
- Pull off the perfect headshot and watch your bullets strike the enemy with pinpoint accuracy in Bullet Cam Mode
- Cooperate with your spotter for a better performance
- An arsenal of explosive weaponry is at your disposal. Defend your perimeter with Claymore mines, demolish enemy outposts with C4 charges and make silent kills with throwing knives
- Four Standard Types of Sniping Rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 and SVD Dragunov
- A variety of mission types ranging from sniper vs. sniper elimination, real-time tactical assault and fixed machine gun combat
- Built on the Chrome engine which immerses players in lush jungle and detailed industrial environments
- Nonlinear gameplay allows players to decide how they wish to approach a situation. Challenges may be completed in several different sequences, giving players the freedom to explore
- Multiplayer mode option supporting up to 12 players
Authentic sniper action.
Extended multiplayer options.
Exclusive missions & modes.
New weapons, maps & more.