HyperX HX424C15FB/4 is a 512M x 64-bit (4GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 512M x 8-bit FBGA components per module.
Each module kit supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profiles (Intel® XMP) 2.0. Each module has been tested to run at DDR4-2400 at a low latency timing of 15-15-15 at 1.2V.
Additional timing parameters are shown in the Plug-N-Play (PnP) Timing Parameters section below.
The JEDEC standard electrical and mechanical specifications are as follows:
• Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP - 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V• Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for data, strobe, and mask signals
• Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
• Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
• On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
• On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8 via the mode register set (MRS)
• Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
• Fly-by topology
• Terminated control command and address bus
• Height 1.340” (34.04mm), w/heatsink