CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 3200MHZ UDIMM C16 Desktop RAM Memory Module
VENGEANCE LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom.Each IC is individually screened for peak performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest DDR4 systems and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across DDR4 systems for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: 16 GB of size working at 3200 Mhz Speed
- COMPATIBLE MODELS: Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X299, Intel i7
- XMP 2.0 SUPPORT: One setting is all it takes to automatically adjust to the fastest safe speed for your VENGEANCE LPX kit. You’ll get amazing, reliable performance without lockups or other strange behavior.
- ALUMINUM HEAT SPREADER: Overclocking overhead is limited by operating temperature. The unique design of the VENGEANCE LPX heat spreader optimally pulls heat away from the ICs and into your system’s cooling path, so you can push it harder.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: The small form factor makes it ideal for smaller cases or any system where internal space is at a premium.
- 10 Years Manufacturer Warranty